sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

D U S T

dust.. i am dust... while i fly on the wind, te world it's going on.. to the future... to the past,..

and my friends are running away from the present.. like the sun...

i believe in God.. but, He can't hear me.. and i am alone!

against the universe.. against... myself!!!



like dust.. i'll die.. but.. how die the dust??

simply.. the dust only it's transformated... i'll be changed by the power of God!!!

i am evil.. i love when you are suffering... i love the pain on your face... and..

i will be transformated!



i'll return like dust!! i'll re-born like dust!!

from another rock, and i'll be floating on the life.. in the river...

to fall so far.. and then.. i know tha i failed!!!! like always on the life...

and my limits will be dostroyed!! and my heart will born in the hell...


the eternity will be my home!! my sweet home!

and i know that i'll be dust!!! and i'll live forever...

without you!!!

and who are not .. will be... with me!!


i got memories of the people that are not here...

like the dust!!

and.. i'll be dust!!!

but... my soul... it's not with me!!

1 comentario:

Psique dijo...

i feel like dust right now...

P.D: hay algunos detallitos ortograficos que deberias revisar.

Saludos!